10 Things you probably didn’t know about Ashley:
I’m the Owner/Lead Planner for Blush Event Company. I love being the right-hand to my couples and bringing their planned details together. I’m the Co-Founder of Wedding Creative Sessions, workshops for wedding business owner. At WCS, we educate professionals to better their businesses one topic at a time.I’m born, raised, and still residing in Georgia! Yep, a true Georgia Peach.
- Every meal must be accompanied by sweet tea, (NOT iced tea) lol. I wish I could travel with it when I go to the North.
- I think I was a comedian in my past life and some of those traits stayed with me.
- Y’all, reckon, finna, and shug is all REAL words. If you don’t think so, bless your little heart!
- I’m a Master at Taboo and will challenge anyone to a casual (competitive) game anytime.
- I’m a super duper dog lover! I think dogs are the most loving creature on earth!
- I’m a lover of GiGi New York bags. Mandatory to add one or two every year to my collection. Thanks to Beth of Seersuckles and Saddles, I’m hooked.
- In my mind Moscato isn’t just a dessert wine. I’ll have a glass with french toast, strawberries and bacon at 11am. That’s not wrong, right?
- My role model is none other than my Mommy. She is giving, loving, nurturing,supportive and super fierce. We have a standing DAILY call during our evening commutes.
- I have well over 100 pairs of shoes. It’s a hereditary thing!
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me! Let’s stay connected via our social media platforms. Instagram is our favorite, @BlushEventComp
Photo by Michelle Davina Photography